Unisyn or Colortune?

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Unisyn or Colortune?
From: mit-eddie!cgl.ucsf.EDU!gregoret@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 90 12:14:42 PDT
What do you think is better for tuning SU's -- a Unisyn or a Colortune?
Seems to me, one would want at least two Colortune spark plugs.
Are Colortunes hard to use if you do not have a garage and have to
work outside where it's sort-of bright?

I am wondering because we have neither and are having some problems with the
carburation on our '66 MGB.  Also, my husband's birthday is coming up,
and as much as he wants me to learn how to tune the carbs (he made me
try last weekend), I think I might get him one or the other or both tools.

Lydia gregoret@cgl.ucsf.edu