rotten cars

To: alliant!alliant.com!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: rotten cars
From: sgi!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 90 8:45:43 CDT
Larry Colen says "Just wait til you hear what I have to say about 1500
Spridgets."

Larry, it can't be any worse than what I think about them.  It is
hard to believe, but the damn things sell for thousands of dollars
around here.  I'd rather have my 1275-equipped 1966 RUST AND ALL than
a TR-polluted, ugly-bumpered, jacked-up, ill-handling, oh, yes, calm
down, Phil.  There, that's better.  Could you just loosen the sleeve
ties a bit?  Thank you.  OK,  nobody is going to force one on me
anyway.  I'm sorry if I offended anyone who is stuck with, I mean who
owns a rupper-bumper Spridget.  If you have one of these things,
please, do not ever drive a proper 1275 hard down a twisty road.  You
will just wind up going home and kicking your 1500.

phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov    In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324