bricklin for sale

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: bricklin for sale
From: google Eyes <maureen__wadden01@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 21:09:36 +0000
 Hi i,ve been thinking  about selling my Bricklin for  awhile now   I am to
busy with  young family and all  to  see this through to the end , I,ve been
on the list here   for a few years .  this is a great car  has 12,000 original
miles . I wanted the car  in  near showroom    shape and  spent a lot of money
and time gathering up parts  i felt that if i was going to restore the B might
as well be done  right . Car is currently at Terry Tanners being restored
Due to be Ready in DEC  of this year  .I  sent a  deposit of $6000.00 US  to
him .  I had   also purchased  2 new seats from Rick at High Tech   2   NOS
door panels   Complete set of Carpet from the Bricklin Boyz  and the  underpad
also a  compete set of wiring harness   wind shield moldings ,  Terry Tanner
full length  console    and the list goes on and on  . If your interrested
send me an e,mail and  i,ll get back to you . Thanks

If you like crossword puzzles, then you'll love Flexicon, a game which
combines four overlapping crossword puzzles into one!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/208