# 2568 is cursed

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: # 2568 is cursed
From: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 23:37:53 -0500
   Ok. we started off with an engine rebuild, that became a transmission
problem after the engine was done.  After the trans was back in I had to
adjust the ignition switch(not too bad but it put me out of a car for a day)
then the lock rack peice on the steering collum breaks and takes 4 days to
arrive.  Put it on get it going a few days.  Brake Booster goes out, 6 days
to get that here.  get it on. everything was finally ok. Tonight, no fuel
getting to the engine.  I've about had it.  It wouldn't be so bad, but I
have a holley fuel injector on it.  If theres a problem with the fuel
injection theres no fixing it because last time the computer went out I got
the last computer controller that was on the shelves anywhere.  So it'll be
back to no starting on cold mornings and an overuse of gas with the
carburator.  I'm hoping its in the fuel pump. I'm going to check the fuel
pressure tomarrow.  Symtoms: wont start at all, no fuel coming out of the
injectors at all.  keep cranking the engine and when you finally hear the
injectors pulse the engine starts soon after.  The fuel pump sounds fine in
the tank but I do remember it making a funny noise after getting gas a week
or so ago.  So whoever has damned me into not having a good car I hate you
and I will beat the living #%@* out of you if I ever catch you.  ok I went a
little crazy there but wouldn't you if something like this happened.  I only
get to drive the car for a few days before something else goes wrong.  Well
I feel a little better after letting that all out.  I'm going to go check
all the wires to the fuel injector now.  I'll let you know when the next
part goes out. Which I'm guessing if it takes till monday to get this
problem fixed.  I'll be complaining to you guys about thursday of next week
telling you about the next problem.

                                                Ryan #2568