Bricklins 4 sale

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklins 4 sale
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 21:59:55 -0400
Gang,

   I just received info on 2 cars for sale.  If interested please contact
the respective owners.

John

---------

VIN 2078 is a red car; it was hit in the front end.  The engine is seized,
No hood or fenders.  Interior is rough but it is all there.  All other
pieces of this car are there and the car is relatively rust free.  The
owner only wants $500 for the car.  Buy it for parts; Nice bird cage and
lots of nice little parts.  If you plan on restoring a Bricklin you should
have a parts car.  I saw pictures of the car and it is worth $500 easily!
Here it is and cheap!!!!!!!  Call Tony at 1-800-274-2100. Car is located in
Knoxville TN.

----------

it's white with about 39,000 miles, some minor body cracks
around doors, when I used to show it in the Bricklin shows it would go
senior class simi modified, rating about 97%.  The front/back bumpers are
gloss black with gloss black lower side panels, interior is wonderful
condition with wood dash board.  Air doors and Automatic quick shift has
been installed. Tires with about 4,000 miles, runs very strong, I'm would
take $11,500 which is a low price for this car.
This car always gets second looks, if you know someone intrested please let
me know, thanks.
Kevin McBain
hm (810) 263-3776
cell (810) 533-3476