Re: radiator

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radiator
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 19:09:57 -0400
At 09:56 AM 5/14/01 +0200, Peter Hermann wrote:
>I need to exchange the radiator assembly in #2041. The one that is in is
>leaking and looks selfmade. The side parts look like taken off a Grenada or
>something similar but the net must have been taken from a truck or some
>agricultural mashine. No wonder the car has overheating problems while
>driving slow.
>
>So, what would be a good exchange (which donor car, which year)?

Peter,

  Here is what I have on the radiators:

    Radiator              74           Matador Coupe (avail. from Redi- Rad)
                                        Note: 4 core block too easily use 3
core
                                        Modine 447 - 3 row  (Modine 446 - 2
row)

I had mine recored.  Maybe someone else on the list has actually replaced
their
radiator and will give you more info.

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan