Re: wheel back spacing

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, Isensee@aol.com
Subject: Re: wheel back spacing
From: "Seth" <sbunin@provide.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 19:14:47 -0400
Actually, I've given up on Discount Tire. They tried to tell me that, in
addition to
the wheels costing $100 (a piece) more than a performance parts store who I got
price from, that BF Goodrich quit making the Comp T/A VR4 (even though
EVERYONE has plenty of them in stock, and BF's website still lists them).

Seth