[no subject]

To: "Bricklin list" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
From: "Nancy Nuzum" <squeak1783@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 0:2:38 -0400

Hello,

        This message comes at a great pain to me. But It has come to my
attention
over the past few weeks that I do not have the time or the money to keep my
Briklin. At the age of 17 I need a car that gets a little better gas
mileage and is dependable for every day use. So I have decided to sell. I
thought I would post the car here first.
        For those of you who don't know It's a 1974 Bricklin. 360 V8 with an
edelbrock high rise intake and a 700 holley carburetor. We are talking
around 320 horses. The car itself is Electric yellow trimmed in black. The
interior is in good shape and we have managed to fix the heater problems. (
for those of you who don't know the factory didn't align the heater ducts)
It has a 150 watt Stereo with a CD player. We converted the points system
over to electronic. Makes the power and vacuum alot better. Any ways if you
have any questions just email me. Tell your friends who might be interested
and if you need my number email me on an individual bases. I am asking
$12,000 but that is negotionable. All offers will be considered. So don't
hesitate to offer.
        Thank you all for your help in the past. I just hope the car can go to
someone who has the time and money to take the car to what it could be.

                                Sincerely,
                                                Howard Nuzum III