Re: Bummer

To: "David Ebel" <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Subject: Re: Bummer
From: "R Remdenok" <htcoating@sprint.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:06:06 -0400
Be careful with the bumper shocks they are probably under pressure and have
seen other bodymen loose fingers when they retuirn. They must be treated
with utmost respect. yours may have lost their pressure over the years and
may require replacement. If you carefully loosen the bolts that hold the
shocks to the bumper ( both sides) this may releive the bind and allow them
to return to normal, if not they must be replaced.