RE: 74 vs 75

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 74 vs 75
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:03:01 -0400
George,
   I have been researching this subject for several months now.  I do not think
that any 74's have 4 speed autos in them.  I was looking into the 4spd auto or
the 5 speed manual conversion.  The 5 speed manual seems more likely because
there is a person on the AMC mailing list that did it to a Javelin with a
390/727.
   I have complete information on his conversion (requiring some modification
and several parts (that are hard to find)) if anyone wants it.
   So far I have yet to start any trans conversion, although I think that I need
to start soon.......I am trying to avoid rebuilding the 727 but it seems to be
becoming the only option.

                                                Jamie