74 vs 75

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 vs 75
From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@poulincomm.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:56:54 -0400 (EDT)
I've recently read the motor trend article that put the 74 and 75 Bricks
against the 75 vette. It looks like the 74 with the AMC engine may have
had the balls to keep the car in hot demand if it would have continued to
be available. Now I've heard that the bricks actually had three differnt
engines, the first being larger then both the amc and the ford. Am I
getting truthful info? and if so, what are the specs on the illusive third
engine?
 thanks
 -=mike=-
 ps,
 are there any bricks w/ a 4 or 5 speed trany? or were they all 3 speed
autos?

| http://www.poulincomm.com   |
| http://www.WWJP.com         |