RE: TKR Episode / Information

To: "'gaw3@earthlink.net'" <gaw3@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: TKR Episode / Information
From: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:54:23 -0500
Mr. McFarkle:

Thank you for your response! Bricklin International members, and those
on the Bricklin mailing list (Bricklin@autox.team.net) do appreciate
your taking the time and effort to respond to our queries. I regret any
imposition I may be causing you or your staff, but do wish to gain some
additional information.

I am surprised that two cars were used! We would like to be put in
contact with the owner of the cars, if that is possible. We don't wish
to infringe on anyone's privacy, but would be very interested in
tracking those cars, especially if the owner or owners are not members
of the club (which I seriously doubt!). We also like to find out the
serial # of the destroyed one. I'm sure if you provide us with the
present 'resting place' of that one, one of our members in the area
would be happy to get that information firsthand. Our objective is to
record and document the information before it is lost.

Also, is there any chance of getting information on that episode's next
air date? Or possibly acquiring a copy of that episode?

Again, we appreciate your help .... thank you!