Re: FW: TKR Episode / Information

To: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Subject: Re: FW: TKR Episode / Information
From: "S.G.Schiro" <gschiro@qsky.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:38:34 -0600
ARRRRRRGH!  They destroyed a Bricklin! Less than 2000 left anywhere in
the world and they destroyed one!  Would they have been as ready to
destroy a Mercedes Gullwing or a rare Ferrari?  Vandals!

>From looking at the pictures it appears that the destroyed Bricklin
might have been a shell without an engine and possibly other interior
parts.  If that was the case, where might the parts be located?  I doubt
if primer cord would destroy the steel doors so these might also still
be around.  Where is the other Bricklin?  Obviously it was driveable.
Did they do any modifications to the remaining car to improve handling
or performance for the scene's that were shot with it?  It is truely
amazing that an almost 25 year old car winds up being a suitable
candidate for a car of the future in a TV series.  Truely a timless
design even allowing for its shortcomings.  By 1999 my restoration will
be done and I can get historic plates for it here in Michigan.

George Schiro