Re: Torque links

To: wingracer@email.msn.com, tbenvie@bu.edu, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Torque links
From: Pugsracer <Pugsracer@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:15:41 EST
I still have the torque links on my car simply because i am lazy. I didn't
know about the "problem" with them until i talked to Terry a few years ago.
But what he described to me was something i had experienced I.E. going around
a turn, on a street, and hitting a bump and the whole car sliding sideways.
Now how the links affect this i don't know. But maybe someone out there can
tell us what real life differences they found when they removed the links.
Also, terry and i discussed racing the car and he suggested a rear sway for
sure. Pugs