Re: Thank you all for orchestrating a smooth slush event!

To: Memidland@aol.com
Subject: Re: Thank you all for orchestrating a smooth slush event!
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:31:48 -0800
On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 01:02:16AM -0500, Memidland@aol.com wrote:
> To my surprise I found it to be one of, if not, the best course I've ever run
> at Candlestick.
>
> I can't figure it out.

I actually had fun on the course, once I got my suspension working
right.  It was a good practice for driving in 1st gear, which is kind
of fun.  It makes the car a little looser and more reponsive to
throttle steering.  I figure I'm going to have to learn how/when to
shift into 1st in the new car (also into 3rd but that will be a
different course entirely) so why not start right away?

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94