Re: Let's get more serious?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let's get more serious?
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:47:26 GMT
John,
I did not include street touring classes in those counts. I was looking at
street tire class only, and yes, I added up all the stock street tire classes
in SFR for the 2005 number.

Paul,
I did those statistics for SFR in 2000. The novice classes appeared to be
effective in retaining people for one season only. Most of those who returned
the following year were gone by mid-season. By the next year only 1-3
individuals remained.

For AAS in 2004, the twenty percent running in at least half of the events
accounted for half of the total entries. Forty percent of the individuals ran
only one event and accounted for ten percent of the total entries. Twenty
percent ran at least once in the street tire class. The street tire class
accounted for fifteen percent of the total entries.