Slush Rounds 2 & 3

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slush Rounds 2 & 3
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hello autocrossers,

>From all the email that was posted on this list, it is quite obvious that
>event chairs Navid Kahangi and Doris Fung, with course designer Ben Martinez,
>did a memorable job. I'm sure all those positive comments were much
>appreciated. Wish I could have been there.

Round 3 of the Slush Series will be held at the Oakland Coliseum on October
30th. Megan Francavilla has volunteered to chair the event. Her co-chair and
course designer have not yet been announced.

For those who wish to hone their skills before that date, check out Sacramento
Chapter's 2 day Enduro event on October 15th and 16th. Their use of multiple
laps is a interesting change from our standard format and trophies will be
awarded to the class winners of Sunday's event.  Fresno Chapter also has an
event this coming Sunday. Further details on both events can be found on the
club website.

Thanks,

Tim