Re: Sways, How much bar is too much bar?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sways, How much bar is too much bar?
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:54:58 -0700 (PDT)
Jeffrey,

I think you should try it, just to see what happens,
and if it doesn't work, then you'll have learned
something.

My totally unprofessional, amateur opinion is this: I
would try this change on concrete, when you get better
tire adhesion. Or just try it anyway. You'll get tons
of answers on this list, but you'll never really know
'til you try it yourself. Just take notes, so you're
not making random changes.

-Katie

--- Jeffrey Macko <jmacko@macko.net> wrote:
> I'm kicking around the idea of going full stiff
> front, full stiff rear.
> Working with the idea that I'd end up nearly equal
> amounts of bar increase
> on both front and back.  Is this an improvement
> worth considering?

=====
Katie Kelly

NO WARTS ON MY YAK