Re: Tiny, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.

To: john@harlie.idsfa.net
Subject: Re: Tiny, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.
From: jake@codeworm.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:37:05 -0800 (PST)
This is interesting, John.  I just read a post about a
guy putting his Spyder on four jack stands located at
the jack points on the car.  He found he could pick the
front of the car up off the front jack stands with one
hand.  The rear jack points are about in line with the
black vents on the side.. Pretty far back there..

The trailer will allow me to carry my spare again,
which may partially compensate for the trailer load.
I can wedge the jack in way up there in front of the
font wheels, it may be okay.

I'm afraid I'm on to you on the welded lead rack on the
front, John.. Protest city!

Jake