RE: Tiny, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.

To: <jake@codeworm.com>, <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Subject: RE: Tiny, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.
From: "Rick Brown" <rbrown7@covad.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:48:25 -0800
The weight will transfer by the ratio of the wheelbase to the
distance between the rear hitch and rear axle.  For example,
if the wheel base were 10 feet and your hitch was 1 foot behind
the rear axle (makes the math easy), for every 100 pounds you put
on the hitch you will _add_ 110 pounds to the rear axle and
_remove_ 10 pounds from the front axle.

--- Rick Brown
    (the BP Corvette one)