Vacancy in the Pablo Palace (Mountain View)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Vacancy in the Pablo Palace (Mountain View)
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:44:22 -0800 (PST)
Yes, there is another vacancy in the Pablo Palace.
Rent is $550 a month (terms are month to month... no 1
year lease to sign) plus utilities. Room is about 10'
x 11'. The current lineup is 3 guys (2 of which are
autoxers) and we're looking for a 4th (male or female)
to round out the group. We have two east coast
transplants (one from Toronto ('eh hoser), and one
(myself) from New Hampshire (yah that's wickid pissa,
let's go cow tippin)) and one genuine native
Californian.

We're conveniently located near Shoreline and 101, a
woderful launching point to get to various autoxes.
There's plenty of room in the garage for your winter,
summer and autox tires. There's driveway and street
parking (very safe low traffic residential area). We
have digi cable (for Speed Vision and Tour De France
coverage) and DSL.

The house rules:
No furry pets (2 of us are allergic)
No smoking (this applies to people... you may do what
you want with your clutch and tires)
No Drugs (although some would argue that my
personality would benefit from some I personally think
I'm already crazy enough as it is).

Give me a shout if you're interested.

Joe

=====