RE: Lotus

To: "'John F. Kelly Jr.'" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: Lotus
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:09:28 -0700
Does a 3,000 lb. Ferrari actually outcorner a 1,500 lb. Elise? I'll bet
the Elise actually runs circles around any Ferrari on a tight course...

Most magazines have a strongly pro-Ferrari bias. I've driven Ferraris
owned by a couple friends of mine and was underwhelmed. They were nice
cars, with handling and acceleration similar to a 3rd generation RX-7.
All the hype from everything I'd read about Ferraris had me expecting
more.