Re: Loti

To: giles@vy.com, lollipop487@attbi.com,
Subject: Re: Loti
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 18:11:57 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:Smokerbros@aol.com

"In a message dated 5/24/02 11:43:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lollipop487@attbi.com writes:

> Actually, his car was turned down on two counts: not enough produced and
> sold in the US of A, and it wasn't licensed for the street. Er, uh, maybe
> because it had that magic emblem on its nose.

2 out of 3 ain't bad.  The "Kelly held belief" that we discriminate against

Lotii is flase.

Charlie Davis"

I suggest you look into the matter further. Being on the receiving end of
it I have a considerably different opinion.
        You are among the newest members of the SEB and the people before
you have done a few things. You do not have to carry on an apparent "SCCA
Tradition." The anti-Lotus thing also infects the National Board of
Directors.

        And when you conclude your research, please include the following
people with the information: Patrick Jones, David Vegher, Craig Chima, Bill
Martin (the fellow in Ridgecrest). (There's more but that's all I can think
of right now.)
        I suggest you don't contact any of those people right now with your
present information as you might not like their immediate responses. They
might get personal. <G>

        Vegher's and Chima's experiences have been with the National BoD.

--John Kelly