Re: Duel at De Anza?

To: "james creasy" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Duel at De Anza?
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:48:12 -0700
Nope, Ren won, but there are some doubts about a cone he may have allegedly
hit that was not recorded in the official results (in which case, Jeff
Reitmeir would have won).

The deal was that since the car sat 6, the person who lost had to ride in
the trunk for a last-lap ride-a-long.  But the DeAnza folks wouldn't let us
do it.  I won't say who would have been stuffed in the trunk, except to say
that it wasn't me!

Josh