Re: OSP Next year?x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>,
Subject: Re: OSP Next year?x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 12:05:38 +0000
Oh come on Brooks!!! My car is over half your cars weight, approx. 2000
lbs, and I only have 1/3 to 1/4 the hp? Your 450 t0 600 horses must be
Shetlands! Are you trying to tell me that Screaming Chicken can't fly??
And my suspension  and engine management "systems" were set up thirty
years ago, that's prehistoric!!  Yeah, I guess you young guys need ABS,
can't regulate brake pressure yur selves, another lost art.  ;-)
Actually hoping to cut your hp advantage by 30-40 by next January . Test
firing a new non stock engine today.
David EP Datsun #45