Re: OSP Next year?x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: OSP Next year?x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 20:51:16 +0000
> Yes, and you don't need to have a current registration:
>

>                    40.Rules for "Open Street Prepared " class.
>                        This is a SFR-only class.
>                        The vehicle must have originally been produced for
> and registered for street use.  A license
>                        plate on the car and a registration document showing
> the plate belonging to the vehicle will be
>                        accepted as proof of original registration for the
> street.  A current registration sticker need
>                        not be evident on the plate as the vehicle

 Well, nix OSP for the old roadster then, never ever was registered,
came over as a Datsun Racing Team factory sponsored race car to Duane
Feuerhelm/ Dan Parkinson in 67. Did a season under the  BRE umbrella in
72, driven by Kirk Allegro, though not as one of the true BRE roadsters.
Unless I can some how get it registered now.. hmm. Actually will
probably come back as EP. Will be gunning for those competitors in Sleep
Pod, errr, "Street Mod"   ;-)
David