RE: Nationals Ride From Airport

To: "'SIASTUNING@aol.com'" <SIASTUNING@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Nationals Ride From Airport
From: "Elder, Ralph" <relder@DBSR.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:47:47 -0700
Victor, Victor Victor..... tsk tsk tsk..

Why is it that you need to learn the tricks of the fly-and-drive so late in
life??

Well, here ya go:

http://www.kciroadrunner.com/

coupla other tips:
 * 4 tires, duct taped into pairs, constitutes  "luggage" ( add a handle for
comfort)  - learned this from Jeff R.
 * A helmet bag CAN hold all your clothes for a weekend - IF you plan it
right.
 * helmet bags are a great conversation starter in the airport bar - oh,
nevermind - Sorry Elise..
 * fer a nice tip, the KCI Roadrunner driver will deliver you to the
entrance of Forbes Field.

-RALPH-
Ralph "I haven't driven to a distance event in a year" Elder
AS-ASP-GS-BS-Acura-Honda-Mazda-Porsche

Victor Writes:

Hello Everyone,

Elise and I are looking for a ride from the Kansas City Airport to Topeka.
We
are arriving at 5:10 pm on Friday the 7th. We don't need to rent a car, but
if any one has any ideas or knows of some kind of shuttle let me know.

Thanks
Vic Sias

P.S. Charlie can you pass this on the main Auto-x list. Thanks :-)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any accompanying document(s)
are confidential and privileged.  They are intended for the sole use of the
addressee.  If you receive this transmission in error, you are advised that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance upon
the communication is strictly prohibited.  Moreover, any such inadvertent
disclosure shall not compromise or waive the attorney-client privilege as to
this communication or otherwise.  If you have received this communication in
error, please contact our IS Department at its Internet address (is@dbsr.com),
or by telephone at (916)441-0131. Thank you.