Re: braking...

To: geratol@hotmail.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: braking...
From: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 23:38:03 -0700
Thanks so much everyone for your comments. Someone made a suggestion, since
my car has an auto tranny, that I learn to do left-foot braking. It would
help shave some time off my runs. Is it that helpful?

-Arnold
"Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?"
"Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the world!"