Re: Cheap Gas?

To: Nandaholz@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cheap Gas?
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:26:57 -0700 (PDT)
--- Nandaholz@aol.com wrote:
> I really think we need to increase gas prices....say
> up to $5 per gallon like in other markets ...

suits me, I ride my bicycle to work! The only driving
I do is to and from autox's :-)

..but Nanda, if you lived in Europe and had to drive
really underpowered cars you'd soon tire of it.

I'd be in favor of tax breaks for hybrids etc, but not
in an increase in the gas tax.  What makes America
great for car owners is how dirt cheap and available
high performance cars. Increasing gas prices would
reduce the supply of fast cars.

Craig

Craig

http://buzz.yahoo.com/