Re: Today's Laguna event

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, lollipop@ricochet.net,
Subject: Re: Today's Laguna event
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:16:11 -0700
>It allows you to use an aggressive side-ways style. The fast way around
> is to take advantage of that.

absolutely.  i figured this out on my 4th run, which was 1.2 seconds faster
than my fastest official run. :P

i am SO used to dealing with the hills of marbles outside that
corvette-sized path, it paralyzed my right foot :)

REALLY fun site for my car (and great course too), and i will eventually
recover from driving so poorly.  the only thing i dont like about it is that
i wanted terribly to go drive on the big track.  :\

-james "cant drive on grip" creasy
OSP #74