Re: Cheap Gas?

To: Kenny Wong <kdub13@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Cheap Gas?
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 07:18:53 -0700
We use CostCo in all of our street cars. $1.67 at the Livermore CostCo
Saturday. The lines are usually long, but worth the wait when nearby
Dublin 76 is selling for R2.10 (all the cheap stuff, to boot!) We've had
zero problems with the cars, including the 97 Camaro V6, or the 88 Fiero
GT. The 460 Ford van doesn't care, just "feed me please!"
--Pat Kelly