RE: Great vid clip

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Great vid clip
From: Scott Serl <srserl@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 11:34:03 -0700
Yes, and he should have caught the corvette much earlier too! Look at the
difference in line between the two in the first third of the video; the
corvette is taking a pretty nice line, while the elise driver is moving to
the apex way too early. He does better in the tight stuff where he doesn't
have time to feel the "magnetic" pull of the apex.

It would be nice to have a track easily accessible like that. Does anyone
organize track days for cars out at Thunderhill? I used to go to motorcycle
track days out there, and it would cost 100-200 dollars each for the whole
day, depending on how many people would sign up.

Scott Serl