Re: Bed needed for Divisional

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bed needed for Divisional
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 11:40:33 -0700
There are a bunch of motels around the intersection of White Rock and
Zinfandel roads - that's one exit west from the Sunrise exit on 50 - 10
minutes from the site.  There's a Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, Extended Stay
America, Residence Inn, and an Amerisuites all there.  I've stayed at most
of these, and they're all OK. Across the freeway, there's a Motel 6 and
something that used to be a Day's Inn.  I used to stay at the Day's Inn
(OK), but haven't stayed there since the ownership changed.  I don't know
about the Motel 6, except that it's cheap.  Clustered around the Sunrise
exit on 50, there's a Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, Marriott Sacramento,
Hallmark Suites, and a Best Western.

Your best bet is to just use something like Yahoo Travel, and search for
places in Rancho Cordova...

Jim