Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 01:04:51 EST
In a message dated 12/18/00 8:30:07 PM Pacific Standard Time, Smokerbros
writes:

<< It takes 2 Corvettes to equal one Corvair!  Maybe in oil leakage, or time
spent beside the road!

 Charlie >>

My Corvair doesn't leak oil, it just marks it's spot. In 1967 When GM went to
the 5 year 50,000 mile warrantee, the Corvair had the smallest number of
warrantee claims per car sold of any Chevy Product. Any Corvette driven
through the Darien gap, between Panama and Columbia?  Three Corvairs were the
first vehicles through in 1962. But I am admittedly prejudiced. Guilty!
Guilty! Guilty! - Seth