Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: "Debbie Cunningham" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:23:24 -0800
Well...a very small number, but packed full of awesome power, spirit, and
spunk!

Present :   8 cylinders:

'95 Eagle Talon TSi...4
'88 Honda CRX........4

Past:  14 cylinders:

'72 Olds Cutless (ADORED that beast and WILL get another someday)....8
'78 Olds Starfire (1st car in CA while I was in college.  Piece of Sh$t!!
Finally gave up on it when, one day, it decided that it only wanted to go in
reverse.  Really difficult moving your car for street cleaning in SF with
that little glitch :-)...6 (but they REALLY don't count)

Total.....(fanfare please)...22!!

P.S.  Can someone please send me info about how to rejoin SCCA quickly and
easily?  I really would like to come back out and play now.  Thanks!!

Debbie