Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: roadsterboy@earthlink.net, Bryan64@earthlink.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:05:23 EST

Scott said:
> The key word in the above is ATTEMPT.
------I last autox'd at the BAMA event back who knows when. I since returned
the UFO to CS since the FM springs wouldn't allow me to clear the friggin
speed bumps at speed in my work parking complex. The UFo smoked on the track
back in July at thunder hill with all the CSP bits working to the
limit...been there...done that...now the car feels more playful converted
back to stock. Like Mr. Boyle says the more you mod a Miata the slower it
goes...something to do with disturbing the balance, etc. etc....thanks Craig
you were right. It was fun, and all the CSP bits are going towards a down
payment for a casa...abused the ladies spending account long enough :)

Considering that Bryan has beaten me
-----I luv losing...it makes them feel great and I get a chance to learn...if
i ever stop losing autox would get boring..right Craig...Katie. I just want
to keep my street skills up...probably be hitting Speedring a lot in the
future...better value and a true race environment...and now racing bits
necessary....Speedring will be the true guage of who is who in the
motorsports bay area...BTW they open friday 11am - 11pm...our engineering
team is doing a stress relief outing next week there...my first karting
experience since like age 10...still remember running my dad off the track
taking his inside line

> several times on street tires (him on RE71's, me on Kumhos),
----get used to it scottie, the UFO was pretty fast without any mods back in
the day...we will see...i will sit on my attitude the first few events and
prepare for a spanking...its been awhile ...i think i will appreciate autox
more coming back for a few events after a little breather

your chances of

> beating Bryan on Kumhos while you're running street tires are similar to
> those of a snowball surviving intact during a journey to Hell.
----don't know the man....good thing i ain't religious...i'll have nothing to
fear

 Besides, I

> could take you any day of the week, UFO-boy.
------ I hope you watch X-filez cus the truth is out there...its gonna be
AutoX-Files for you bud

 Bring it on! ;)
------ bring a fancy ergonomic wooden spoon from IKEA on the 28th so my hand
won't strain when i spank you :)

> Scot - the trash-talkin' part of a complete breakfast! ;)
-----Nanda and UFO (providing a napkin to clean up the trash-talkin' part of
a your incomplete breakfast 8) better eat you wheatties scottie...there ain't
gonna be enough essential vitamins and minerals in your kumhos to give you
the energy you'll need to keep your ego brewing

----92 CS Miata
ps: a little bad news...Chris and Yoon Herring lost their red Miata...they
were hit by a car while sitting at a stop back a few weekends ago when the
heavy rain was coming down...airbag went off..they are alright except for a
little back pain..but the red rat is totalled...so he may have to spank your
other bum in the UFO.

another ps: if you need something to complain about while being spanked you
can blame in on my lightened flywheel which is not financially worth removing
since its brings added driving pleasure on the street...other than that the
UFO will be stock..and i won't be running for point just for fun, so don't
have to worry about me threating your wood collection