Fwd: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:16:27 EST
Hey Guys:

Yes, GGF isn't the ideal place to drive or overdrive our cars.  I certainly
have to work hard to get my car to go where I want (more my inexperience than
surface conditions) but that's part of the challenge of our sport.  If we
always enjoyed a great surface, we'd be weaker drivers when traveling to
other sites to compete.  Bottom line is we should always try for the best
(and the really important people do) and the rest of us should appreciate it
and be thankful for having a site.  Look at those Fresno folks, didn't they
lose their only site ?  Would hate to be over there !
But hey, opinions are ok, but let's be realistic too.  Oh yeah, just wait til
the Supra is put back together, marbles or not, I'm going after FTD in DSP,
ESP, CSP, BSP, and any other class that might be similar, yeah, yeah, yeah,
rubbermaid, glad bags, hefty, garbage, wastebasket.  (Don's novice effort at
trash talk)

Donald Lew
DSP #179 Supra
SCCA, NASA, SOGI, BMWCCA
Gas on the right, brake on the left.......