Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, navidk@home.com, roadsterboy@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 22:24:28 -0800
my recent changes to my car could be contributing to my traction problems,
as well as my super heat cycled, bald kumhos.

but i remember the rear stepping out on lucy under WOT and thats a lot less
torque!  and i think i was on a clean line...

stuart got out on the marbles big time one run and i thought he was a
goner... nope, with AWD, just gave it more gas and clawed back onto the
line.

but GGF is 5 minutes from my house, so this is not complaining, just trying
to get my car to stick there.  i had a few fast runs during fun runs; when
my tires get warm all of sudden there is hella traction!!!! they will never
get warm on three runs in the winter.  hmmm now i think i should over-drive
like mad my first run....

-james