Re: A Stock Competition

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, "'Jerry Mouton'" <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: Re: A Stock Competition
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:34:28 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Ochi" <jochi@liquidaudio.com>
To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>; "'Jerry Mouton'" <jerry@moutons.org>;
"Andy McKee" <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>; <navid@interwoven.com>
Cc: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 4:22 PM

> I like the idea of having national champs in my class - how else am I
going
> to get better unless there's something to shoot for, or someone to shoot
> at?

I hear ya.  I have that same problem in CS (pathetic as it sounds, I'm
currently SFR's top guy in that class ;).  And before you suggest that I
change classes, let me remind you that I can't afford to buy a new car or
build my existing one up to CSP trim :)

> However, if I ever reach the level of car slutdom that I aspire to,
> having a PAX class where I could run a different car/class for each event
> would be great.  Hmmm....maybe we should rename it to the OPC class!

Y'know, I did notice a lot of car-swapping during fun runs yesterday.  Maybe
it's time I publish my List of Cars I MUST Take For A Run Someday(tm) and
see if anyone can provide me what I'm looking for ;)

As for creating an OPC class, forget it.  Chris Cox would be winning every
event :) (BTW, I don't think I've EVER seen Chris drive a car he owns
currently, though I did see him in a car he used to own once.)

Scot