RE: A Stock Competition

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, "'Jerry Mouton'" <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: RE: A Stock Competition
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@liquidaudio.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 16:22:04 -0700
I like the idea of having national champs in my class - how else am I going
to get better unless there's something to shoot for, or someone to shoot
at?  However, if I ever reach the level of car slutdom that I aspire to,
having a PAX class where I could run a different car/class for each event
would be great.  Hmmm....maybe we should rename it to the OPC class!

Jim Ochi
jochi@liquidaudio.com