Re: Trash talkin'

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Trash talkin'
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@liquidaudio.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 16:35:30 -0700
At 04:23 PM 10/9/00 -0700, Scot Zediker wrote:

>Spirit, shmirit!!  That ain't how they award points.  OTOH, if Ochi's car
>had R tires all the way around, maybe it would have been different.  But
>wait, I just remembered that Jim's M3 is technically an ESP car!  Oh, never
>mind...

Yep, my car is technically an ESP car, but we modified it into an SM car
for Corey's runs by removing all the magnetics.  That made ity lighter and
narrower than when we ran it later in the day - that's why Corey's runs
were clean and why both Katie and I coned all of our runs...

Jim Ochi
jochi@liquidaudio.com