Re: Bugs in SM

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Bugs in SM
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:55:28 -0700
tell me about it.  5 events and im still 2 seconds off the OSP winners pace,
driving a repackaged mustang with a polished wooden steering wheel, a power
rack with no pump, drum brakes, live axle, screwed up suspension geometry
and 1960's style vinyl seats.  yeah i know it's my fault for buying the damn
thing, but it seemed like a good idea at the time... :)

maybe i could run in A-stock???

-james creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe