RE: Bugs in SM

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bugs in SM
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:14:26 -0700
Don't forget, it needs to be registered too.  I know that's in our rules for
OSP, but we haven't been enforcing it.  Now, SM rules just say it needs to
be registered at the time of the event, not street-legal.  I also don't
think you can rip the interior out of the car, just the back seats.  Nothing
that can not be fixed easily.  Almost all the cars in OSP originally came
with 4+ seats (Rich is now in AP).  So, they qualify.

--Navid
Thinking about going back to ESP already!