Re: what a great school

To: Kevin Lahey <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Subject: Re: what a great school
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 18:14:33 -0700
Kevin Lahey:

Are you willing to be the school's host? Are you able to get cones and
the necessary support equipment and arrange for the insurance, get the
site, compile the list of students and collect their money, make the
necessary deposits to the school, take care of the transportation (Air &
Ground to/from the airport and hotel for some instructors and provide 2
rental cars) and lodging expenses for the instructor staff, provide
lunch each day for the instructors and students? If so Jean will be more
than happy to arrange for date(s).

I believe the web site lists what a school host is required to do. If
you can meet those requirements definitely let Jean know and she will
schedule you the dates.

I say its a lot of fun. Go for it.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell