Re: what a great school

To: Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com
Subject: Re: what a great school
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 18:03:41 -0700
Kevin:

As you are aware I am one of the McKamey/Evolution Performance Driving
School Instructors. I was told that Jean Kinser talked to someone on the
SFR Solo II Steering committee, I believe last year or the year before,
regarding having a school in the Bay Area in addition to the school
hosted by AAS in Sacramento. Jean was told no, the school is not
necessary because SFR has their own school and did not need the McKamey
School.

So, no there will not be a McKamey school in the Bay Area in anytime
soon and thats too bad.

There is no doubt that the school in the Bay Area would be well attended
without any harm to the school in Sacramento. There's usually a long
list of people on the stand-by list to hold a 3-4 day Phase 1 school.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@ix.netcom.com