Re: Longest slalom ever?

To: "team.net list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Longest slalom ever?
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 18:45:38 -0400
    Hey Bruce, we have a copy of the '86 nationals of some B/SP video, where
I think there was a 2 slalom's put together of about 20 slalom cones with an
offset in the middle on the south course near the finish. That was Danieland
my dad's 1st national ever where they took a knife too a
gunfight.lol....It was there last national with a knife to a gunfight,as you
know.
    I think that's the longest slalom or 2 slaloms put together I've ever
seen. That was about a 90 second course. Daniel's best time on there was an
89 second run clean. 88 seconds dirty...Do you remember your best time on
that course?
     Those 2 course in the '86 nationals had to be the longest courses ever
at a national. The combined times of those courses had to be about 2 minutes
and 40 seconds long for the B/SP cars back then. That's majorly different
from the combined national times nowadays. Those courses were a blast back
then I heard. To bad I didn't get to run on them. That's it for now, I'm
out.