Re: Lime Rock

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lime Rock
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 17:33:50 EDT
In a message dated 5/1/2004 2:19:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-ax-digest@autox.team.net writes:
Jim Vaill, Lime Rock Park Track Builder, Dies at 83

By JOSEPH SIANO

Jim Vaill, who built the bucolic Lime Rock Park track, a mecca
for sports-car racing in an otherwise quiet valley in northwestern
Connecticut, died Tuesday in Sharon, Conn. He was 83.

I believe "fighter pilot/racecar driver/car builder" John Fitch had "a bit"
of input on the design of the Lime Rock Park circuit. I realize this was the
Times talking, not Autox.team.net, Just wanted to clarify. - Seth Emerson -
(who
once took John Fitch out to dinner.)