Re: Longest slalom ever?

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>,
Subject: Re: Longest slalom ever?
From: "Wentzel" <greendot1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 23:12:15 -0400
That's not the one that I'm thinking of. My recollection is of one that was
straight. The course turned away from the between courses staging area and
ran away from us along a ridge line on the pavement. Can't remember my N
from S there, but I think it was a South course. The course was the one
closer to the paddock area. About 3/4 way thru it there was one un-even
spacing between cones. I remember it distinctly because a screw had fallen
out of the rear of my rocker panel molding and the molding started to drag
at that point of the course on the left transitions.
Bruce