Re: wheel warning

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: wheel warning
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:43:20 -0500
_That_ sounds like a shop to stay away from at all costs, Rocky.

The local riceboy shop, that deals with $5000+, 24" bling-bling wheel sets
all day long has no problem dealing with my 15" aluminum wheels.  Neither
does Niko over at Charlie Clark's race shop.  Neither of their machines ever
actually touches the wheel while mounting the tire upon it.  It's PFM to
watch.

Try to use a shop that has a tire machine which was actually made in the
last 10 years.

Eric L.