RE: New for 2003 from Huck & CHuck Enterprises

To: <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>, <smokerbros@aol.com>
Subject: RE: New for 2003 from Huck & CHuck Enterprises
From: "Crider, James A." <JamesCrider@metaldyne.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:25:01 -0500
Kevin, it's NOT MY FAULT the Spice Channel isn't letting us buy infomercial
time.  Unfortunately, Speed Channel has been infected with a dose of Puritanism
since NASCAR puppet Rupert Murdoch bought it -- have you noticed that even
Hi-Rev Tuners now has a "garage" set and hardly ever shows thong-clad ricer
babes anymore? -- and required us to digitally cover the models', ummm,
"assets".

Effective use of both male and female (and ungulate) nudity will continue to be
a mainstay of any Huck & CHuck Enterprises advertising campaign, as the Sales &
Marketing Director, CHuck, has mandated.  The media who carry our ads, however,
have some say in what gets aired on their networks.

Uh-oh, I hear the Fessler Woman is up to no good again.  Gotta run...

Jim Crider, H&CH DUC

Contact e-mail: rayluxuryyacht@hotmail.com (pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove")